The process of Applying when it opens
Now there is no available places for Malaysia Working Holiday Visa, so we can not use the Scheme for Malaysia to show the process.
Luckily, we have other countries, eg. Japan, the scheme is the same except the country information.
So we use the Japan Working Holiday Scheme to show how to Apply Online.
Note: The process is all the same.
First: Get the form
Select Malaysia as we shown above.
If there is available places for the working holiday visa, the page should look like this: (The Country Japan will be shown as Malaysia below)
Click the button "Apply Now" to start the application
After you click the button, you will get a form.
This form will ensure you that, if you fail to get a place this time, you can apply in the future when someone is refused and declined by immigration.
Without the form, you can only wait for the next year.
Second: Fill in the form
The form have four parts: Personal, Health, Character, Working Holiday Specific
The first part of the form include 3 sub-part: Personal Details, Identification, Occupational Details
We will start from the beginning to show you how to fill the form.
(Each time you fill the form, then click the "next" button, it is the fast way)
- Personal/Personal Details:
- Fill the form with you personal details: your family name, your given name, your gender, your birthday and your country of birth; You address, your contact details.
- The red * are mandatory field where you must fill; the others, you can left blank.
- The contact details is important , immigration will contact you with the email you fill.
- The last 3 choice, you can choose as what I have chosen in the pic above.
- The japan will be Malaysia, and it is already filled. So, NO WORRIES
- The second form of Identification can be driver license or National ID or Birth Certificate
- Personal/Occupation Details
- There is no need to fill this part, just ignore it.
After you complete the personal part and click the next, you will see a green button which means this part is ok. As below:
With this, you can go to next part, if not, you need to check where the problem is.
- Generally, All choose No
- Except the question below, you need to answer honestly :
In the five years prior to this application, have you spent (lived in and/or visited) a combined total of 3 months in any country or countries NOT considered to be low risk for TB.
The countries not considered to be low rish for TB are shown below:
If you have go to the countries, do not be worried. You only need to do a x-ray.
- Alll chooss NO
- Working Holiday Specific
- Answer as I have shown in the picture expect inside the red circle, which you should answer with your experience.
Then Click the "Next" button.
If all the parts shown with green button like this, then you can click submit
The form part ends here