[2019.08.22]Best Guides for Brazilian about How to secure the New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
This year, Brazil working holiday visa to New Zealand will open on 22 Aug, 2019.
Check this guides to secure your quota for New Zealand.
What is it?
Brazil Working Holiday visa is a visa which allow you to stay, work, study and travel in New Zealand for 12 months.
It is pretty popular, because you can earn the fee for the travel at the same time explore the beautiful country.
However, there are some requirements here.
- between 18-31 years old(If you have not been 31 years old, then you can apply for it)
- Hold Brazil passport
- Get one of the 300 quotas when the application open online.
- Have a passport, the validity period is larger than 15 months (Or you will not pass the information valid when you apply online)
- Then apply online during the open date, which is 2019.08.22, 10:00 am(Wellington Time). Remeber to check when is your local time, and make yourself prepared at least one hour in advance .
- Have a Mastercard or Visa card to pay the 280NZD visa fee.
- Very good Internet.
- Then secure the quota, make the payment on the open date.
- Wait for the final decision
How can I secure the quota
Only 300 quotas every year, so it is very hard to get. And will be filled in mintues. So make sure yourself quick and also have enough friends all across the world help you do it at the same time, so it can increase the possibilty to get it for you.
- Also you will need fast internet connection.
- Get familar with the whole application process in advance
- Login at least half an hour before the open time, and keep refresh to keep the login state. So you do not need to login when it opens.
- Also, we have released a free automatical tool for everyone to use. This tool can store your information in advance. And when you apply it, it will automatically fill all the forms. All you need to do is to clean next, and make the payment.
- You guys can check the video for demo
- Super X download link: download super x
- You also can contact us to secure the quota for you, no miss. We are well experienced. Check this for our history records: History Records
- You can contact us via email: whvstore, or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nzwhver/
Online Application Process
Create an account
- open link: https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
- Click create an account
- Fill the register form
- Fill all the required information.
- First name and Last name should be the same as your passport, or your application might be declined
- Keep a record of the information you have filled above, in case you forgot that
- Then you will see the hint below, and receive an confirmation email:
- This means the registeration is done.
- Login: Online System
- Then you will see the page:
- click the ‘click here to apply’ in the red box, which is Working Holiday Schemes
- Then choose you country ‘Malaysia’ in the page below
- now the Malaysia Status is Closed, when the application opens, here will be shown as Open
- be careful here, do not make any mistakes, make sure you choose the right country.
- If the application is closed, the status will be like this:
- If the application is open, the status will be like this:
- If the application is open, then click Apply Now
- Then fill the form. The form include 4 parts: Personal,Health,Character/Working Holiday Specific.
- Fill and only fill the input with red symbol, do no waste your time to fill other part.
- Then click NEXT, remember, click NEXT can save your time. Do not click save. If you click save, you will still need to click NEXT to move to NEXT part, and will waste your time.
- Then is the ID part for personal information.
– first, check the part with red mark is the correct country. Now it should be Brazil.
– You must ensure that your passport is correct. You can make mistakes anywhere else, but not this part.
12. After you finish this part, you will see the red mark turned blue.
– You do not need to fill the Occupation details, because none of the inputs have red symbol
13. Then Click NEXT to move Health part.
Anwser NO to ALL, AND CLICK NEXT DO NOT Worry about the last TB question, JUST ANSWER NO TO ALL, THAT’S FINE
14. Then is Character Part, Answer NO TO ALL, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DECLINED
15. Then is the last part: Work Holiday Specific Part
– Question: Please enter the date you intend to travel to New Zealand:
– Choose the day next to the day you fill the form. (If not, you may not be able to submit the application because your passport might be expired when you enter NZ)
– Have you been to NZ before: If no, JUST choose NO
– OR choose the appropriate date last time you entered NZ
– Other Part, fill as shown next
16. After you fill all the parts, then next step is submit the application.
17. Click Submit your application and Click All the checkbox, then Click ** Submit **
18. Then you will see the application is received, this is the first step for you to get the quota.Of course, we need to click ** Pay Now** Here
19. Then is the Payment Part, the visa fee is 208NZD, and you will need a MasterCard or VISA card:
Click NEXT STEP
20. Enter your name in the payer name input, THEN click next
You can use your parents or friends’ card. But you still need to enter your name here.
21. Then the page will be redirected to the payment station
– Choose your card type
– Enter your card detail, make sure they are all correct. Because if anything wrong, you will need to restart from step 18, that will be a waste of time. You may lose your quota here.
– Be accurate and quick here.
– The security code is the 3 digits behind your card.
25. Payment Successful
You will see this:
Congralutions, if you arrive here when you apply for a quota. You get it.
Note: visa fee has changed to 280NZD from 2019.07.01, so make sure you have enought credit in your card.
Check the Application Status
1. After you successfully get a quota, you will see this when you log in:
2. And for Malaysia, days later, you can see your application result here, and your visa.
– For other countries, you may receive an email in your inbox, and it will tell you what you need to do next. e.g. Health Examination, Fund materials, and how to submit them, follow the instruction. And you will get your visa.
3. Last year(2017) it took immigration a week to make the decision and grant the visa. This year, it only took a day.
4. Then you can perpare to go to NZ.