[2020.03.19]Visa de vacaciones de trabajo en Nueva Zelanda para mexicanos, Todo lo que necesitas saber
Todo lo que necesita saber sobre la visa de vacaciones de trabajo de Nueva Zelanda para mexicanos
All you need to know about New Zealand Working Holiday visa for Mexician
Escribiremos este artículo en inglés, ya que nuestro equipo no tiene nadie que entienda realmente el español. Pero puede usar el traductor de Google para traducir todo el artículo, y le prometo que este será un artículo muy útil para ayudarlo a obtener la visa de vacaciones de trabajo de Nueva Zelanda
We will write this article in English, as our team has no one really understand Spanish. But you can use google translate to translate the whole article, and I promise that this will be a very useful article for you to help you get New Zealand working holiday visa
- What is New Zealand working holiday visa
- Requirement to apply for the visa
- The application process
- The slot is hard to get, how can I get it with high chance
- After secure the slot, what should I do next.
- Other Q&A
What is New Zealand working holiday visa for Mexician
New Zealand working holiday visa allow teenagers from Mexico to apply, after granted the visa, the visa holder can stay and work in New Zealand for at least 12 months, and if meet specific requirements during your stay in New Zealand, you can extend it for another 3 months, so in total, you can work in New Zealand, enjoy the nature here for 15 months.
Here is the official link about this visa: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/mexico-working-holiday-visa
And here is the link for the requirements and documents: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/criteria/mexico-working-holiday-visa?nationality=nationality-MEX&country=residence-MEX&applying=no
You can check to have a basic idea
The requirements for this visa
The requirement in fact is pretty simple:
- You must hold Mexico Passport
- You must be between 18-31 years old
- And you have not been granted this visa before.
If you meet the requirement above, then you can apply.
But remember to check the expire period for your passport. To pass the online form validation and to submit the application, your passport must be valid at least until 2021.06.20. And in fact we recommend you have around 2 years valid period.
Here are 2 reasons:
- During the online application process, you will need to select your planned date to arrive in NZ. That is just a random question, you can just enter the day after the open day, which is 2020.03.20. Do you enter some date like 2021.03.10. Because the valid period for you to pass the form validation is based on this value. Your passport must be valid until the planned date you enter + 15 months. So if you put 2021.03.18 here, your passport must be valid until 2022.06.19
- After you granted the visa, you will need to enter NZ within a year, and when you enter NZ, you passport will need to have at least 15 months validation. You can renew your passport later after you get the visa, and update the new passport information with immigration office, but that added one more step, so better to have a long valid period for your passport, so you will not need to waste your time later.
If you meet all the requirement, then you come to the most important and hardest step here, secure the slot, to be the 1/200
So as you can see in the picture above, there is only 200 slots each year, if you want to get the visa, you will need to be 1/200. And to be the 1/200, on 2020.03.19, you will need to be very very very quick to fill the online form, submit the application online, and pay the visa fee successfully online, then you can secure the slot. Normally the slots will be filled in minutes, I think most of you already know that.
So the application process next is:
- Get the slot on 2020.03.19, which is the online application process
- do the healthcheck, which is x-ray
- submit other required documents listed in the email immigration officer send.
- wait for the visa grant letter, or if immigration officer need more information from you, they will contact you.
Online application system: https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
Online application process in details, here is the article we wrote for Brazil, but you know, all the application process are nearly the same, you just need to change the country, so the tips will also work for Mexico : https://www.whvstore.com/2019/07/14/2019-brazil-working-holiday-visa/
There is also an intruduction about our free automatic tool we provide above, or you can check this link: How to secure a working holiday visa slot
Notice that this year the visa fee for Mexico is 35NZD, and you will need to pay it via visa/mastercxard, no matter it is a credit card or debit card, just make sure you can pay that much when you apply.
You will be required to do the x-ray, it will be a easy one, you just need to go to one of the clinics here: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/medical-info/when-you-need-an-x-ray-or-medical-examination#https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/tools/panel-physicians/slider
And do the x-ray check ,then the clinic will handle the rest.
Immigration will send an email list all the required documents they need, and you just need to follow the instruction in the email, submit all the scanned documents to the email address they provide. then all done
Wait for the visa approval letter.
After you get the visa
You can enter NZ within a year, and from the date you enter NZ, you can stay in NZ for a year. And it is a e visa, so you will need no sticker with your passport, but you can download your e visa and print it from onlineservice system, when you find a job in NZ, you may be required to show that.
- We do provide service to get you the slot, no miss, if you are interested, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
- If you have any confusion here, or have any other questions not listed here, feel free to ask, and we will update it here and share with all people
- Good luck.